• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Hijinx Propaganda (Complete)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

As title states, buying Hijinx Propaganda, complete with Box, bag and Pin. Looking for LNIB-BNIB condition. Please PM with price if you have one to sell. Thanks.

Also please feel free to treat this thread like a gas station restroom.....I have no feelings:cool-20:

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
As title states, buying Hijinx Propaganda, complete with Box, bag and Pin. Looking for LNIB-BNIB condition. Please PM with price if you have one to sell. Thanks.

Also please feel free to treat this thread like a gas station restroom.....I have no feelings:cool-20:

Why would be treat a respected member of the forum like a gas station bathroom?

Username Hidden said:
Why would be treat a respected member of the forum like a gas station bathroom?

I don’t know but keeping his buying ad at the top of the thread is the goal here.

I like the propaganda Hijinx too. Good luck with the search bro!!!!

For a bad time call @pjd1234

Listen. It is not appropriate to fill the poor guy's thread up with nonsense. Please stay on topic.

#muchlove

@Herbsley I know you're letting stuff go. Do you have this one?

Username Hidden said:
Listen. It is not appropriate to fill the poor guy's thread up with nonsense. Please stay on topic.

#muchlove

@THEGROUNDPOUNDER99 is a good guy and someone that I have had transactions with.

Not trying to fill his thread with garbage either, I was just noting things I have seen in convenience store restrooms.

Username Hidden said:
@THEGROUNDPOUNDER99 is a good guy and someone that I have had transactions with.

Not trying to fill his thread with garbage either, I was just noting things I have seen in convenience store restrooms.
I am reporting you for things I have done in gas station bathrooms.

Username Hidden said:
I am reporting you for things I have done in gas station bathrooms.

I was afraid of that. Lay off the sushi will ya.