1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Royal Duke of Hijinx

Rating:
    100%
    Consolidating two threads here as the others were going off topic.
    Looking to trade a couple of pairs.

In return I am interested in big frames - Hijinx, Oil Drum 1 or 2, Eyepatch 1 or 2, Monster Dogs, Split Jackets, or surprise me with something else. PM me and let's trade!

1) HOLBROOK, Polished Clear with Chrome Iridium lens.
    Mint. Boxed with papers etc. Only worn a couple of times as I was uncertain whether they suited me.

HOLBROOK (Clear W/ Chrome Iridium) And SPIKE (Titanium W/ Titanium Iridium) - p1080780lv.jpg

HOLBROOK (Clear W/ Chrome Iridium) And SPIKE (Titanium W/ Titanium Iridium) - p1080781g.jpg

HOLBROOK (Clear W/ Chrome Iridium) And SPIKE (Titanium W/ Titanium Iridium) - p1080782.jpg

2) SPIKE, full Titanium, with Titanium Iridium lens.
    Boxed with papers etc.
    I bought these glasses from new, and they have not been worn much, again on the basis that I have never really been sure whether I suit them. They are the Titanium Spike - i.e. made of titanium, not just titanium coloured. Titanium Iridium lenses, with 'TITANIUM' etched into one lens. I swapped out the chunky gel-filled nose-pads for some standard clear soft rubber ones from other Wires. This makes them much more comfortable to wear.

The frame is in 9.5/10 condition. I say this because there are no marks or scratches on the frame at all - but the writing that has been printed on the inside of the ear-stems has worn a very small amount (see pics). It seems that titanium is difficult to adhere to.

The lenses are 9/10 condition. I say this because there is a 1mm hairline scratch on the right eye lens. (A common Spike issue due to the way the ear-stems fold in and can touch the lenses, but I am so careful with my glasses that there is only this one minor mark). Spike lenses are pretty cheap to pick up though of course. And it's not on the lens with the etching.

HOLBROOK (Clear W/ Chrome Iridium) And SPIKE (Titanium W/ Titanium Iridium) - p1080644w.jpg

HOLBROOK (Clear W/ Chrome Iridium) And SPIKE (Titanium W/ Titanium Iridium) - p1080640o.jpg

HOLBROOK (Clear W/ Chrome Iridium) And SPIKE (Titanium W/ Titanium Iridium) - p1080650e.jpg

HOLBROOK (Clear W/ Chrome Iridium) And SPIKE (Titanium W/ Titanium Iridium) - p1080651m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 11/22/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Good Luck Dude!!

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks.
    Let's see if anyone wants to trade their O-Matter (y'know, plastic) for aerospace grade titanium.
    Or the best Holbrook colorway & lens.

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    It's the Weekend :bump: !

So come on folks - Hijinx, Oil Drum 1 or 2, Eyepatch 1 or 2, Monster Dogs, Split Jackets, or surprise me with something else. PM me and let's trade!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sooo tempted on the holbrooks.. Think the missus would go nuts if I did that mind!

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    It's just trading - not spending!
    Ask her to think of it as a free pass for Oakleys! :biggrin:

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Wow. Currently 1682 members on the Forum. And no-one wants to give up their Hijinx.
    That's an amazing statistic.
    I always knew it was the best frame.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'ed

9. Anonymous

Anonymous http://www.juleye.nl

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'ed on the Holbrooks, just noticing this thread now :O

10. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    ANy bites yet there Herb Towers? wish those brook's were black!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.