• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Collections

better pic
left to right:
matte white/violet iridum, grapejuice,motogp,SW,custom clear/ruby iridium,deuce coupe, STPL
942851_4233373487507_1080543486_n.jpg

Nice pic of the Shaun Whites. I went online to Oakley.com to see if they had the Koston Holbrooks in stock but apparently not. Local Oakley store didn't have them either. Does anywhere still have these other than ebay? I looked on shadesemporium but I heard bad things about them so that's a no go. Any help is much appreciated!

Nice pic of the Shaun Whites. I went online to Oakley.com to see if they had the Koston Holbrooks in stock but apparently not. Local Oakley store didn't have them either. Does anywhere still have these other than ebay? I looked on shadesemporium but I heard bad things about them so that's a no go. Any help is much appreciated!

Ebay all day. They're definitely a pair to own!

so i tried the Matte/Gold yesterday. i dont know man, i had hard time to pulling $200 on this pair.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Eh I'm kinda over the SW series.. I love the 24k and the Goldbrooks ( my holy grail) but there's other pairs that have alot more character.. The kostons, skate decks, even the ducatis.. I'd love to see them make a fade series like on the frogskins

Back