• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Collections

Looks legit, the box is not the one mine came with though. Either way you are covered by Ebay and Paypal so you don't have to worry if you get ripped off.
This is true. Thanks for the response. There was one other place I found the Koston Holbrooks in stock at, http://www.evo.com/sunglasses/oakle...k-sunglasses-brown-tort-dark-bronze-front.jpg . I've never heard of them so I'm wary. This would be my 3rd pair of Holbrooks behind my Julian Wilsons and Black SW's.

OAKLEY+HOLBROOK+MATTE+ROOTBEERBRONZE+POLARIZED.jpg

someone has the holbrook matte rootbeer/bronze polarized?

this lens is good for light at the beach?

Attachments

• OAKLEY+HOLBROOK+MATTE+ROOTBEERBRONZE+POLARIZED.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 150

someone has the holbrook matte rootbeer/bronze polarized?

this lens is good for light at the beach?

Excellent lens, but for the beach id go with a darker lens like black iridium/black iridium polarized. I love the bronze polarized though I use it anywhere and I'm sure would be fine. These were my first pair of holbrooks and lead to my 35 pair brook collection!

Attachments

• OAKLEY+HOLBROOK+MATTE+ROOTBEERBRONZE+POLARIZED.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 146
Someone disagreeing with me about my personal taste...forum trolls...it's a matter of taste I don't like the etching at all. I think the Eric Koston frames sell quicker since the Shaun White frames tend to be mass produced vs limited editions. The etching is new along with the color combination so this has a possibility of becoming collectible amongst collectors. I don't see myself adding this to my collection and I have a decent Holbrook collection.

Back