• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Collections

So I just started buying holbrooks fell in love with them and want to get more, so my question is which holbrooks should I get for my collection what are the ones that everyone must have in their collection the ones that are just plain out awesome? Your top 5? Thanks

So I just started buying holbrooks fell in love with them and want to get more, so my question is which holbrooks should I get for my collection what are the ones that everyone must have in their collection the ones that are just plain out awesome? Your top 5? Thanks
What's your budget look like? Lol

Good question lol dont really know right now just looking for options nothing too ridiculous but i have funds.

Good question lol dont really know right now just looking for options nothing too ridiculous but i have funds.
Definitely get your hands on a max fearlight, a Nicky Hayden ducati, and moto gp. Those are still reasonably priced. There are many more that I could prioritize but they're a bit more costly. Those 3 are staples for your collection imo.

Latest Posts

Back