1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Vocare Ad Regnum

Rating:
    100%
    Hi guys, kindly pm me if you got. Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley Man from Manila

Rating:
    100%
    Wow what a surprise, are you done buying metals for now bro and switching to O matter? :D Sell me your 24k and I will give you what you want. LOL:p

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a pair brand new in the box. Please let me know if you are still looking...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Vocare Ad Regnum

Rating:
    100%
    Send me a PM bud and we discuss it..TIA

5. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley R┼Źnin

Rating:
    100%
    lol! yah bro, why are you switching suddenly to omatter frames?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I felt so stupid the other day I walked into the Oakley store and saw a pair of Julian Wilson Holbrook. I picked them up and tried them on and I was like these are bad ass...and my girlfriend was like you already have those...I almost bought again. Anyways selling them for $120.00 if you are interested send me a pm with your Paypal e-mail. They are brand new in the box and yes I would send you pictures before you issue payment.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The price also includes shipping and Paypal fees.