• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Matte Clear Shaun Whites

Jbsjames

Oakley Beginner
I've just seen a pair sold in eBay, I've never seen these before are they really rare or very available ? Can some one please help me ???? Thanks.

someone at the recent purchases forum picked up a pair. They look pretty cool.

Thanks, the pair on eBay sold for a lot so was curious if they were really rare, they sold for $275 !!

The buyer on ebay was a fool over paying for something that can be bought brand new at the store or online. Most people look on ebay for new releases to buy at a cheaper price, not pay more, so it kind funny!!! ;)

If you want a pair, you better hurry and buy,don't wait too long to decide, the last time matte clear/ruby holbrook drop they were only at SGH so who know if these are going be the same. I couldn't risk passing on this pair, so I bought my pair instantly when I saw them.

I think these are only exclusive to SGH for now. I heard it's a 90 day exclusive period or so. Like the previous SW gold series releases. Only exception the previous time was the clear/24k brook. But still readily available too.

Latest Posts

Back