1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey everyone,
    I was wondering if anyone had a pair of Nicky Hayden Holbrooks that they would be willing to part with. I am dying to have them in my collection and haven't seen them anywhere in a while. I need the matching original box and microfiber if possible. Thanks guys, I hope to hear from someone.

All the best,
    Aaron

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello Aaron, I have one available for sale.

I do not have the original box or the original microbag with me right now though.
    I'm in the middle of a move so the box is somewhere travelling hehe if you'd like to wait (until December when I'll be receiving my stuff) be my guest, I can send you the whole package however I must tell you I'm planning to post them here for sale on the Forum. Here it's attached a photo of it (as of now I can send it to you with another microbag).

Lemme know watcha think!
    Yoshida

Attached Files:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thats a nice pair. I bought mine off this forum a couple years ago for $65 . dont hate!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey there. Thanks for the reply. I truthfully forgot I still had this up there. I tracked down a pair out of Europe a few weeks ago and now have them in my collection. Thanks again tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.