1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

I love'em. These are just all my Holbrooks. Ive got some other pairs, but just wanted to snap a quick pic or three of these babies. What Frogskins are to a lot of collectors, Holbrooks are to me. I cant tell you how excited I am to have been around, and into Oakley during the time of production and initial release for what I have no doubt will become my all time favorite style.

Holbrook. - DSC_0690.jpg

Holbrook. - DSC_0687.jpg

Holbrook. - DSC_0691-1.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

Wow! Nice collection of holbrooks! I am a big fan of the SGH exclusive Matte Clear Holbrooks.

3. oakleyguy7

oakleyguy7 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

dude love the holbrooks too, would love to score the SGH exclusive matte clear one too

4. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

i like holbrooks too but i dont like the small lens selection

5. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. Imma try and scoop every pair they make.. Try, lol.
    To be honest, the SGHs are one of my least favorites. I love the matte clear frame but can't stand the ruby lenses.

@The Game, I agree man. I would like to see more lens options as well. And by options, I mean Fire or Black Iridium. I'm good on everything else. Guess we can only wait and see what the future holds.

6. The Game

If you are trying to get every Holbrook good luck. The gold frame w/ 24k Shaun white is gonna be tough to get. I'm waiting on the polished black/grey polarized myself

7. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Most of those are custom right? I have 2 myself, matte black with Chrome Iridium and matte white with Chrome Iridium (with black O's). Emerald Iridium lenses should be available soon from the release of the MotoGP's.

The Game - the white Shaun White edition isn't even on the website, has it not been released yet or it is region exclusive? It's in the 2011 catalog but I can't seem to find a picture of it online.

And wait, there's a gold frame Shaun White? I've never seen that one before.

8. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

two of them are custom, Matte Black w/ chrome, and matte rootbeer w/24k. Everything thing else is a release. And the Moto GP pair is the third in the middle row.
    All gold SW holbrook with 24k polarized lenses, part of the SW collection, along with three other pairs. Possible August release, $250. Very limited.

9. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

And what about the white/gold SW with 24k? It was in this latest catalog that we received about 2 weeks ago but I can't find it anywhere.

10. The Game

The white is not released yet. The only Holbrook I see missing from his collection is the Jupiter camo