1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for the holiday bunker to add to my collection. Wanting to do maybe some cash and trades. I have a good collection of more newer released product rather than older stuff. Hoping to find a good deal! Thank you!

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Holiday bunker, huh? Now that's a mission.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thank you for the help, I think I might have already reached out and it was sold. I can't remember lol

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They are on here. You won't have a problem finding one. I will watch out for one.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the help, I know they retailed for $150 and everyone wants to make money from them. I'm just simply trying to add one to my collection, looking to trade with money or purchase. So fingers crossed!

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah your looking at at least 200 bucks for one. I sold mine for 250 about 8 months ago.

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    With only 500 made they might even bring more now.

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wicked could be right :p

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have 1 tucked away and it would not come out of hiding for any thing less than 27K @OakleyFrankFMJ :D or atleast $300.00

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.