1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So been contemplating selling my oil rig collection that's at about 60 pairs all in great condition. So I thought I would put up this Holiday Bundle up first and if they sell then the rest will follow. As of right now I do not want to separate if I do decide to I'll post a separate thread. This deal will include free shipping unless outside of US then that will be communicated before PayPal transaction.

In this bundle there are 5 frost blue oil rigs, 1 matte clear w/ ghost text oil rig and 7 matte clear oil rigs. All the stuff has been icon swapped or custom painted icons by Dr. Chop.

Frost blue collection includes:
    1) frost blue w/ ice iridium blue icon 200
    2) frost blue w/ emerald iridium green icon 200
    3) frost blue w/ ruby iridium red icon 200
    4) frost blue w/ fire iridium yellow icon 200
    5) frost blue w/ chrome iridium chrome icon (the original color way) BNIB 275

Matte clear collection includes:
    1) Matte clear w/ ice iridium blue icon(the original color way) BNIB 175
    2) Matte clear w/ chrome iridium chrome icon 125
    3) Matte clear w/ ruby iridium red icon 125
    4) Matte clear w/ emerald iridium green icon 125
    5) Matte clear w/ grey iridium black icon 125
    6) Matte clear w/ no lens orange icon 100
    7) Matte clear w/ no lens purple icon 100

Matte clear w/ ghost text collections includes:
    1) Matte clear w/ ghost text w/ black iridium black icon (the original color way) BNIB 350

Total: $2150

also may have a few extra frames only of frost blue and matte clear, ask if interested!

pictures posted in comments

Last edited by a moderator: 10/30/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Holiday Oil Rig Bundle....it's a must see at the least! PRICE DROP - 19e3051f1c79f5c4404fbc9471e6aa4e.jpg Holiday Oil Rig Bundle....it's a must see at the least! PRICE DROP - 0dceab432cd7aa070a70bba4da039148.jpg Holiday Oil Rig Bundle....it's a must see at the least! PRICE DROP - 66fe363e4a2c8139adc964b6102f0acc.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ohhhh man that is a sweet collection

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wow! I would be more than happy with just one of those.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous RIP RoTors

Rating:
    100%
    where is my checkbook
    Damn it

PM Sent

Last edited by a moderator: 10/17/16
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm'ed

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Do you have the original icons? Are they complete ie. box, papers and MF bags?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i have some of the original icons only the blue chrome, some of them have been painted over. i probably have like 3 original set. Also i only have the original box and microfiber bags for the 3 original colorways they were made...thats how i purchased them. The rest were bought or traded with just standard black microfiber or bought with out lens. so most of them i had to build the custom part by taking a different icon and lense to put in.

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous RIP RoTors

Rating:
    100%
    So I would be interested in one of the extra blue frames if you have any

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%