1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a Holiday Skate Deck (it says "Girl Malto" on it) from last Thanksgiving. The plastic seal is unfortunately torn, as it came like that in the box. It has been sitting in the box for months doing nothing so I'd like it to go to someone who will appreciate it.

Asking $25 via PayPal Goods & Services to cover for shipping. Box is original Oakley box, measuring 6" x 9" x 33, shipping will likely be USPS and as cheap as possible ;)

Holiday Skate Deck (Girl Malto) - IMG_0347.jpg Holiday Skate Deck (Girl Malto) - IMG_0348.jpg Holiday Skate Deck (Girl Malto) - IMG_0349.jpg Holiday Skate Deck (Girl Malto) - IMG_0350.jpg Holiday Skate Deck (Girl Malto) - IMG_0351.jpg

Preference will be given to whoever sends me a pic of their collection and where they'd put the skate deck :cool-20:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PM'd

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    second dibs...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like FlakAssassin wins, I'll let you know if for some weird reason it doesn't pan out reggavegga!

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.7%
    I'll piggy back on this :)
    Reggavegga, pm me

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is going to FlakAssassin!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest