• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holy eBay find Batman!

Holy sh*t! You got a serious deal especially boxes! Take some pics and post those finds. Nice! (Jealous). I need to know your source and if they have any crack left. :lolsign:

Eye Jacket 1.0s are the frames that snapped me out of the Razor/MFrame quagmire. Playing baseball I thought that was the only frame , I was soooo wrong. I've lost at least 3 pairs of eye jackets. I will procure a pair of FMJ Silverish frames again someday. Fantastic pick up.

Thanks @Slojack. I just got the gunmetal (45mm) from eBay for $60 shipped. The lenses look slightly sketchy but I'll find out Monday how they are. The FMJ W/+Red are the last grail piece for me. Everything else is a bonus.

Thanks @Slojack. I just got the gunmetal (45mm) from eBay for $60 shipped. The lenses look slightly sketchy but I'll find out Monday how they are. The FMJ W/+Red are the last grail piece for me. Everything else is a bonus.
Ya. I want..nay need a pair of FMJ Eye Jackets again. Might be only pair to get face time other than XMs.