1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 I've got a few Oakleys

Title says it all. We left Monday to go on our honeymoon in Gatlinburg but the snow had other plans. The type that involved us sliding backward down a narrow mountain road. So we headed to Atlanta. There's a vault store there and the girl working was very helpful. She found me several black and root beer juliet rubbers and Ruby, fire, and black lenses. They had VR28 BIP but I didn't see a need for them. We'll be here a few days so I may go back and get them.

There are two O stores here too. One of them had a returned pit bull that rang up for 30 bucks so I picked that up for my son.

Poo trip turned good thanks to Oakley. Even the wife agrees.
    Honeymoon was a bust but o vault saved it. - image.jpg

QLR1, Carrera1963, erap and 1 other person like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Nice pickups! She sounds like a keeper letting you shop Oakley on your Honeymoon! ;)

Nyreth and SiRacer420 like this.
  3. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Congrats, Im suppose to be in Gatlinburg in a couple weeks, hopefully the weather is better then

SiRacer420 likes this.
  4. SiRacer420

Yep she's definitely a keeper.

Man I hope for your sake the weather is better. It was a nightmare. The weather channel said it was going to be beautiful then a freak snow storm blew in. I'm mad I missed out on the vault in seiverville. It's supposed to be a nice one.

5. IUSTEVE

IUSTEVE Oakley Expert

Good prices on the lenses and rubbers?

6. SiRacer420

Yep normal prices. 60 for lenses. 90 for polarized. 9 for rubbers

7. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

Which ones did you go to in Georgia ? I have found some deals in seiverville. Was one dawsonville? I think that is the town it's in.

8. SiRacer420

Yep dawsonville. They were really cool. The girl was amazed when I asked her about applying the purchase to my Type O membership. They all loved the pics of my collection and the Mars I was wearing. I guess they don't get a lot of traffic. I wonder how oakley decides where to put vaults. That place is a hole in the side of a mountain in the middle of nowhere. The wife said we should plan a road trip around vault store locations. She just wants to travel lol

Married92102 and GH4AU like this.