• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Hoping to buy Oakley Xeus

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I’m sorry to hear that. Do you ever wear contacts?
Never. I have 3 or 4 Oakley Rx pairs. Sunglasses in Rx are damn near as much a the xeus. Literally 11 cases filled to the max.

Some people reacted to this post.
They just released more of the serialized ones. It’s still limited to 500, they just didn’t sell them all in the initial drop.

Username Hidden said:
They just released more of the serialized ones. It’s still limited to 500, they just didn’t sell them all in the initial drop.
Oh gotcha! I thought this was just like those "limited" serialized frogskins that they also release unserialized 😅

Not sure how much you are willing to spend, but there is a pair on OfferUp for $1000 OBO. Not a great price, but a heck of a lot better than the price on eBay.

Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/5y1IMFHB2ib

6EC7F3AF-7201-419B-B255-6A0D2F9A9048.png

I’ve talked to the guy who has the pair of Xeus on eBay, he said he really likes them but thought if someone would bite on them for that kind of $$$ he would sell. I told him it was crazy price but there are people with more money than sense.

Got a tracking number. So they are on their way!

I was just able to order a pair from the Canadian Oakley site. Have a confirmation email and order number so seems legit.

Never mind. Oakley just canceled my order 😢

Last edited: