1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. LostinOhio

LostinOhio Oakley Enthusiast

Thinking in going to try and run Houston marathon this year. How's the weather in January? I know we have Texans on here.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

It should be cold there at that month. Some places has snows. I lived in Dallas ft wrth before winter usually snows.

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

4. LostinOhio

I will not run this one in xmetals. I did that with a plasma pair. Kinda bronze now.

5. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

It's bi polar so hard to say. Could be 70 or iced over lol

6. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Dallas isn't the best example because Texas is big enough and Dallas is further enough north that it actually gets more wintery mix than we do. We almost never get snow these days.

December is usually milder than you'd expect, and February is usually the coldest month of the year, can get relatively bad. January's weather is kinda in the middle.

So, like Hog said, it can go either way; the weather changes a lot, quickly. There's a saying in Texas, "if you don't like the weather, hang around a little bit..."

7. LostinOhio

We have that saying in New England as well.