• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do Gascan S Fit?

that would be very helpful maniac. i will try to take pics and post them here when i try on the regular gascans and get everyones opinion on if they think the gascan s will work.

I dont have any black for sale I actually was looking for another one a few weeks ago..they are very hard to find mint and Black ...for what its worth I have an SI Half Jacket for sale but I'd hang in there... If u get the SI Gascan S and dont like it PM me and we'll work something good out...

one last question....i really like the look of the canteens. i think they are more aggressive. which fit would they be similar to? gascans or gascan s?

@music-man: Compared to the regular Gascan, the Gascan S is only slightly smaller, but fits tighter and has a better wrap. The Canteens are similar in size, benefit from unobitanium and have an more agressive attitude but still work for everyday use. To sum it up: People with "Fives or Straight Jacket Faces" will be fine with a Gascan S or a Canteen for sure.

Not trying to push my videos, but I did take a look at the Canteen's:

[video=youtube;9ryDshXYAB0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ryDshXYAB0[/video]

went to sunglass hut to try on some gascans. i thought they fit pretty good, but could be a little better i think. so i think i'm going to go with the gascan s. and if they dont work out, i will try to get rid of them and go back to the regular gascans.

here are the pics of the gascans. the color is weird on both of them. i think it was the fluorescent lights inside, and the light outside coming through the windows...

2012-02-18_15-13-39_711.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120218160044273.jpg

Back