• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do The New Twenty's Compare To Five Squared?

music_man185

Oakley Beginner
looking for pics of the new twenty's. and curious about the fit. i never saw a pair of the old twenty's, so i have nothing to compare it to. i have a small face and i'm thinking about picking up a pair of five squared, but i would like to check out the twenty's first. how does the fit and size of the new twenty's compare to the five squared?

i'd say snugger but not tighter ...very much like old Twentys....feel way more solid than the 5's

what about the lens height compared to fives squared? my biggest problem in finding glasses that fit me usually isn't the frame fitting my head, but the lenses being too tall for my face.

I dont think this will be the case I have the same problem These are all good for small to medium fitIll have to do some comparisons...but the old Tewenty is closest with some Pit Bull attitude but not size thrown in

any chance you could post a pic of the fives squared and the twenty's together? that would help out greatly. i checked out 2 of my local sunglass huts, but neither had a pair. and does anyone know if the twenty's will be available to customize anytime soon?

Hoping for Custom twentys but oakley said :"Maybe by summer" Don't own any Fives Squareds any more. theTwentys do resemble the Five 4.0 2009's on the side but the orbital and overall look is definitely less like Five and more like old Twenty with a little PB too...Local O store still does not have Twentys here...

Back