1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. music_man185

music_man185 Oakley Beginner

looking for pics of the new twenty's. and curious about the fit. i never saw a pair of the old twenty's, so i have nothing to compare it to. i have a small face and i'm thinking about picking up a pair of five squared, but i would like to check out the twenty's first. how does the fit and size of the new twenty's compare to the five squared?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

i'd say snugger but not tighter ...very much like old Twentys....feel way more solid than the 5's

3. music_man185

what about the lens height compared to fives squared? my biggest problem in finding glasses that fit me usually isn't the frame fitting my head, but the lenses being too tall for my face.

4. the piper

I dont think this will be the case I have the same problem These are all good for small to medium fitIll have to do some comparisons...but the old Tewenty is closest with some Pit Bull attitude but not size thrown in

5. music_man185

i like the fmj gunmetal with fire iridiums, but i wonder if they fixed the flaking issue on fmj's?

6. music_man185

any chance you could post a pic of the fives squared and the twenty's together? that would help out greatly. i checked out 2 of my local sunglass huts, but neither had a pair. and does anyone know if the twenty's will be available to customize anytime soon?

7. the piper

Hoping for Custom twentys but oakley said :"Maybe by summer" Don't own any Fives Squareds any more. theTwentys do resemble the Five 4.0 2009's on the side but the orbital and overall look is definitely less like Five and more like old Twenty with a little PB too...Local O store still does not have Twentys here...