1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. superdon

superdon Oakley Beginner

Here are the Juliets I am thinking of buying. They are not great pics, but I was hoping you could have a look and see if they look ok?

If you can identify what they are exactly and an approx value, that would be great. They come complete with box, coin, etc....

How Do These Juliets Look? - 12005119.jpg

How Do These Juliets Look? - 12005124.jpg

How Do These Juliets Look? - 12005126.jpg

How Do These Juliets Look? - 12005129.jpg

How Do These Juliets Look? - 12005133.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Looks like latest or so gen plasma/emerald. Complete package and lnib condition I'd say like 225-250 range

3. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

4. superdon

superdon Oakley Beginner

Thanks. From the photos, do they look in nice condition?

5. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

They look good in the pics, but a lot depends on what kind of shape the nose bridge and arm hinges are in. If they have a lot of movement in them, then the frame will probably need to be tuned up...unfortunately that's the kind of stuff that you can't see in pictures.

6. NMOne

NMOne Oakley Beginner

^ That's the big concern right there. The frame and lenses look really good (although I wish he took a pic of the inside of the nose bridge). All the rubbers look to be good. It's the flex in the nose and how loose the arms are that would make or break the deal.

7. OakleyCan

OakleyCan Oakley Collector

Hopefully you can inspect the nose bridge for tightness and check the lenses for sratches, pics rarely reveal lens scratching. I would say if you get them sub $250 with box and coin its a fair price.For $250 they should be LNIB

8. superdon

superdon Oakley Beginner

They are working out to be 220 USD (I am in the UK so it's actually in GBP). They are described as excellent apart from one small scuff on one lens, that is only noticeable on close inspection. Otherwise they are supposed to be excellent, including tightness.

I wouldn't be too disappointed with a small scuff on the lens, as these are going to be everyday use, so knowing my luck I would scuff a new pair quite quickly!

9. superdon

superdon Oakley Beginner

Unfortunately, I won't be able to inspect before buying. Although the forums I can buy the through is a good community known for quality kit and good descriptions.

10. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

I would say if the guy was willing to post that comment about the lens being scratched, hes not going to lie about anything else. If he planned on screwing you, he wouldnt have said anything bad about them.