• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HOW MANY OAKLEYS DO U HAVE IN YOUR ARSENAL?

4 pairs only.
Not really collecting.... Got my first Oakley pair 3 years ago and I was happy with it. Suddenly a couple of months ago the urge was back which kinda surprises me and got a pair of fuel cell and after that a pair of holbrook impulsively. Now having 3 pairs of O matters, I thought the urge will dwindle soon. Unfortunately the x metals discontinuation news is roaming around the internet and I found myself wanting an x metal pair. I said to myself, it is finally time to get that Juliet I am lusting over the display window for almost a decade. So it's now or never.:) Fortunately for me I was blessed with a pair of Juliet last month. I still got my eye on a pair of X squared (since it is more realistic than wanting a Romeo 1). I promised myself I will get the X Squared this month or early next month, so x metal discontinuation or not, I will be a proud owner of at least 2 of the X Metal series. I am much calmer now and I guess after the X Squared, adding another pair will be on hold.

(By the way I manage to get another lanyard and 2 used watches while I am lusting over the Juliet.:) )

It is finally 5 pairs now.
Got my hands on an XSquared without spending a cent, thanks to my sister in New Jersey who bought me a pair as a birthday gift (thanks Ate :) ).
Patience is really a wonderful virtue. Still feeling good and proud, I almost gave up, now I have 2 XMetal, life is sweet.Being here indeed helped me push to this metals.
By the way while waiting,I added a hoodie which I bought locally to an authorized dealer here in the Philippines., the quality of this Oakley garment is amazing.
I feel a bit relax now in the sunglasses,but still planning to get some shirts and lanyards.

I have 9 on my shelf and a pair of racing jackets in the mail that will be arriving anytime now! So I'm sitting at 10. People think I have issues...

Yeah, 20 is not bad number, especially if you wear them. For the longest time I had about 28, but now I'm up to about 125 and the collection seems to be taking on a life of its own.

Update: Now I'm up to 153, that's 28 more in one year, not too bad. The collection still seems a bit big, but I can't seem to let anything go.

The should be a ranking board for u guys who own above 100 pairs and growing daily... Wow!!
Don't mean it to be a competition... But it'll be nice anyway... :)

i think its healthy competition to have, from a motivational point of view. as long as you dont treat it like a race its cool. everyone is at different stages. its a personal thing. from a statistical point of view its interesting and every collection no matter how big or small has a story to tell.

Back