• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many Tools Does It Take To Screw In A Lightbulb?

s3sunruh

Oakley Expert
Casper WY
So I decided to take some pictures of my white frames. I remember how big of a douche I felt after buying my first white frame. Unfortunately, it's been history from then on, and I still want more! I can't get enough of the White/Jade combination. I absolutely love wearing them.

tumblr_mkyudwxSuS1rbptugo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mkyudwxSuS1rbptugo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mkyudwxSuS1rbptugo1_1280.jpg

Anybody know why my batwolf has so much green in it compared to the other two though?

Never apologize for wearing white! The Italy Batwolf is a beautiful pair.

It would be even better if I actually had any Italian heritage! I can appreciate some of the automotive history the Italian's have given the world however, so I wear them proudly. I'm just glad I hopped on them when they were on the vault website. It's a favorite pair of mine for sure, and if the funds magically appear in front of me, I would love to do another white frame piece for my collection to follow suite.

As much as I love the Crankcase frame, I just can't do the white. Every time I've seen it in a store I've had the same inner monologue- "Wow those lenses look great in that frame. And that frame looks great right there too. Yeah, right where it is."

If it was matte white... MAYBE I'd think about getting one... I just can't do that gloss white, not even on a shelf in a display case haha.

I'm not gonna lie though I've considered the matte clear/ice pol Crankcase more than once even though the matte clear looks almost white anyway. There's just something about that gloss white that makes me think of the kid from Accepted yelling out "Ask me about my wiener!"

Latest Posts

Back