1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. sisson16

sisson16 Oakley Expert Premium Member

This could've been covered before but let's run an updated thread...how much does your Oakley Addiction run you every month?

My wife has started to resent me and anything with an O on it. You spent how much on a money clip haha

I know there are a lot of factors like new releases or rare items popping up but just on average what's the damage done...

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Yup.....been covered a few times already.

I spend monthly a ridiculous amount that even to me is unbelievable. I could feed small countries

3. sisson16

Whats the number Frank...everyone else on here seems to know what you do and dont...hell i guess where it says the legend under your name is true

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

5. sisson16

yea thats like an overall amount im talking more of monthly but if people dont like threads re posted that are slightly different then i guess its a waste

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

I spend more than a NY mortgage costs monthly. And that is conservative.

TheWannaBe likes this.
  7. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

You really want a monthly breakdown? Lol

OakleyFrankFMJ likes this.
  8. sisson16

If its a stupid idea then dont worry about it i was just wondering others experience with it...im with frank, maybe not on the NY mortgage, but Ive been spending close to the rent of our place lately...guess itll be a constant

9. OakleyFrankFMJ

Here is an example. 1 month may have possibly cost me the price of a brand new not so cheap car.

10. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Just curious why the detailed breakdown. I average probably 300 a month, which is basically my mortgage.