• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How much does your O-Addiction cost

sisson16

Oakley Expert
Texarkana, TX
This could've been covered before but let's run an updated thread...how much does your Oakley Addiction run you every month?

My wife has started to resent me and anything with an O on it. You spent how much on a money clip haha

I know there are a lot of factors like new releases or rare items popping up but just on average what's the damage done...

Yup.....been covered a few times already.

I spend monthly a ridiculous amount that even to me is unbelievable. I could feed small countries

Whats the number Frank...everyone else on here seems to know what you do and dont...hell i guess where it says the legend under your name is true

yea thats like an overall amount im talking more of monthly but if people dont like threads re posted that are slightly different then i guess its a waste

You really want a monthly breakdown? Lol

If its a stupid idea then dont worry about it i was just wondering others experience with it...im with frank, maybe not on the NY mortgage, but Ive been spending close to the rent of our place lately...guess itll be a constant

If its a stupid idea then dont worry about it i was just wondering others experience with it...im with frank, maybe not on the NY mortgage, but Ive been spending close to the rent of our place lately...guess itll be a constant
Here is an example. 1 month may have possibly cost me the price of a brand new not so cheap car.

Just curious why the detailed breakdown. I average probably 300 a month, which is basically my mortgage.

Latest Posts

Back