1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. jetta3381

jetta3381 Oakley Enthusiast

I'm 31 yrs. old, I just started collecting Oakley this year! So how old is everybody here? and how long you have been collecting Oakley's? maybe this has been discussed before and no offense to anybody here in forum, just curious......

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

Started collecting Oakleys about a year or two now. Before it was only my Square Wire and Juliet.

3. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

In mind or spirit? I would imagine i'm one of the eldest on here in age at 46 years young

4. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

I have thinking about posting the same thread. If enough respond I will post a graph of the results. I figure I am on the far right of the bell curve at 56. Everyone I have met on this forum was younger than myself and most of the pictures I have seen as well. My first pair was Factory Pilots, on sale for $35, regular price $50 back in the mid 80's. The most I ever had was 3 pairs at one time until I joined this forum in July this year.

5. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Got 10 on you. My wife is 46, when I graduated high school she was in the 2nd grade.

6. EdsJunk

EdsJunk Oakley Beginner

25, I've been a Oakley collector for 7-8 years, but had my first pair at the age of 15 with a pair of chrome M Frames with VR28 lenses.... Loved those things!

7. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

26, first pair was around 8-9 years ago. But I've loved Oakley for much much longer.

8. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

33...I got my first pair of Oakley's when I was 14, but I only started collecting about 5 years ago.

9. bouncing_boy77

bouncing_boy77 Oakley Enthusiast

i'm 35. got seriously into oakleys about a year ago. have since slowed down from buying as i already what i want, but still look around if there are deals too good to pass up.

10. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

33 had my first pair at 16 but only bought a pair here and there. Wasnt till this past year where I have been "collecting".