1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. geedawg

geedawg Oakley Beginner

I've been under the impression that the Echelon Jawbones with the Ruby VR50 Photochromic lenses are rare. However, I have found a retail source that is willing to sell multiple pairs for $230. Is that a good price?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Not very rare as a lot of Vaults still have them from their discontinued version run.

The Vault price for them is $209 I believe plus F&F (Friends and Family, 25% off) is still going on so if there are any Vault stores near you you can get a pretty sweet deal right now.

3. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

The original run of the Echelons I believe was pretty limited. The ones I have not so much, but still no pair of Gascans or Fuel Cells.

4. geedawg

geedawg Oakley Beginner

Ah, gotcha. Yeah my Vault still has 7 pairs left at $209 (+10%) tax. How do you get the F&F discount? Just ask and hope they'll give it to you?

5. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

If I'm not mistaken, the initial run also had a special soft vault and different box. The more recent ones for sale in the Vaults come in generic boxes and standard soft vaults.

6. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

There is a version with a polished frame that seems to be harder to find than the one with the matte frame.

7. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Yep just ask about the Friends and Family deal.

8. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

Ohhhh thanks for the info, Batwolf. Last time I checked these were still around $300.