1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

So I'm sending these off to chop. Yes I know it's going to be awhile to get back. He's his own mad scientist lol. Obviously themed for Rangers. Picked up a livestrong racing jacket I'm going to have him paint. Also got some ice lenses. Was thinking this color scheme with a Texas T painted in red or blue on the icons. Thoughts or suggestions?

How should I design it - uploadfromtaptalk1444361557180.png

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

My thought is ice lenses are gonna look sick. May wanna grab fire lenses too ;)

Dallas O Hog likes this.
  3. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

I think just swap out the red for white and you would have Jays.

4. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Ewww. And we WON!!!!!

5. Dallas O Hog

Not a fan of fire and I managed to score the ice polar non vented

Last edited: 10/9/15
  6. 96.SVT.COBRA

96.SVT.COBRA Oakley Enthusiast

I'm dying to get my 'Stros pair back from him. I was really hoping to have them before the game I'm at on Sunday but not looking likely. If he can, I think it would be bad ass to put the baseball laces on a white bolt for the jawbone like painted on there. I used a fuel cell for mine to give me a bit more substance for the art to be on. Shouldn't be too much longer till mine are in.

7. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Ohhh ... White bolts with red baseball stitching ... Wow ... That's a cool idea

8. Dallas O Hog

I was going to see if he could do that on the white Os

9. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Not like I have a good alternative to suggest, but I would be careful about the choice of ice lenses. That blue custom pair I have with the chrome lenses, it originally had ice. The shades of blue were close but just off enough to look awkward.

IDK how closely ice matches the blue you're planning but just be aware of that; regular BI would go better than mismatched shades of the same color.

My UT pair suffers the same, a bit - the burnt orange came out more brownish than planned and it just doesn't sync with the lenses like I hoped. I may get the burnt orange redone next year...

10. Dallas O Hog

Ehh I'll have Chop kinda match but needs to be team blue. I have it in a flak and doesn't look bad. I'll shoot u a pic later