• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
unfortunately for me, and unlike what others have posted, the Lens Crafters near me isn't just unaware of unlimited refills of the Oakley cleaner, but didn't even know an Oakley cleaner even exists...

I'll follow the suggestions here on making my own sunglass cleaning solution.

Last edited:
unfortunately for me, and unlike what others have posted, the Lens Crafters near me isn't just unaware of unlimited refills of the Oakley cleaner, but didn't even know an Oakley cleaner even exists...

I'll follow the suggestions here on making my own sunglass cleaning solution.
They don’t have any lens cleaning solution whatsoever? Maybe if you call it “LensCrafters lens cleaning solution”? Most of the employees are pretty dense there in my experience.

They don’t have any lens cleaning solution whatsoever? Maybe if you call it “LensCrafters lens cleaning solution”? Most of the employees are pretty dense there in my experience.
I'm sure they have their own cleaning solution, but I asked about Oakley's because some people have mentioned that their Lens Crafters does Oakley refills.

You're right about the employees being dense: the person I spoke to didn't even know they had a pair of glasses I was inquiring about and it was sitting right on the shelf, front and centre.

I'm sure they have their own cleaning solution, but I asked about Oakley's because some people have mentioned that their Lens Crafters does Oakley refills.

You're right about the employees being dense: the person I spoke to didn't even know they had a pair of glasses I was inquiring about and it was sitting right on the shelf, front and centre.
it’s the exact same solution, they’re owned by the same company now.

Back