• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Huneymonkey

BigAl80

I should Work at Oakley
Sunshine State
I know this might not be the right spot for this but MODs if so please let me know where I can repost it.

Can anyone provide feedback or good credentials to a member with the name Huneymonkey? I would really appreciate all the replies.
Thank you all

This is a good question I was wondering this morning. Tagged for any experience or anyone who knows him/her. A new member with an awesome pair for sale, who claims to have had 150,000 pairs.

I mean the guy lives less than 45 minutes from where I’m located. I’m willing to meet him face to face just wanted to make sure before I proceed with anything.

There used to be an eBay seller named Huneymonkey who sold a ton of Oakleys (he/she is actually who inspired me to sell fulltime as well). I'm guessing it's the same person based on everything that's been posted. Not sure what happened to their eBay account but I just remember seeing the store shut down (seemingly out of the blue) and the negative feedbacks pile up due to unfulfilled orders or whatnot. I assumed something must have happened to him/her IRL since they were probably one of the larger grey market sellers at the time.

That’s all fine and dandy, the thing is I can’t find 1 feedback here and he just joined the forums recently and offering 2 big hitters for sale

Back