1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. thatoakleyguy

thatoakleyguy Oakley Enthusiast

I was gonna keep this from you guys and surprise you after I scored this and others, but I need help so you get a sneak peek at what I'm working on...

What are theses helmets worth? I know hu are rare and all, but not sure what they go for. He said there's a place for an iPod plugin too

Hurry Team... Appraise This Rare Oakley Helmet Flight Deck Type Thing For Me - 5b8251e4.jpg
    Hurry Team... Appraise This Rare Oakley Helmet Flight Deck Type Thing For Me - 1ef77357.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Nemesis

Nemesis Oakley Beginner

Flight Deck Helmet, very cool. Got one myself. They were all over ebay a bunch of years back, then the supply all dried up. Pretty rare seeing them for sale. Again, just like all the other cool stuff... 'what are they worth'? I dunno. They're worth what you'd wanna pay. Probably in the $300-400 range for a nice one, with the ear speakers working.

3. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

i love that flight deck helmet and on the bay it's worth more than just US$400!

4. Nemesis

Nemesis Oakley Beginner

ok... my Flight Deck Helmet is now for sale for $5000. Therefore all Flight Deck Helmets are worth $5000!

5. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

5k - that's sounds great! i have two :eek:))

6. thatoakleyguy

thatoakleyguy Oakley Enthusiast

400 or 5k... Either way is good.

Thanks guys