• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I did something bad...

Yes to the last two! I am going to have to offload some stuff to try and offset the buy before the wife notices :) but if i am unsuccessful in that... Who do i leave my collection to? Assuming the wife doesnt burn them all?!?

Well if i may offer some advice (I'm an expert in dealing with women)

Before you tell your wife you've bought something that may in you getting a beating or worse you should start the conversation by first approaching the wife then ask her to sit down (adds to the shock value) once she is sitting you tell her you've been having casual sex with her sister/best friend or mother !!!!! .
NOW THIS BIT IS THE IMPORTANT PART
Just as she's about to react you show what you've bought and inform her that you're just messing about and you'd never cheat on her ! Your wife will be in shock but also grateful that your not sleeping with sister/best friend or mother that no matter what you bought it will be irrelevant as she will so happy to not have lost you to another woman .

Your welcome and no need to thank me

Before you tell your wife you've bought something that may in you getting a beating or worse you should start the conversation by first approaching the wife then ask her to sit down (adds to the shock value) once she is sitting you tell her you've been having casual sex with her sister/best friend or mother !!!!! .
Just as she's about to react you show what you've bought and inform her that you're just messing about and you'd never cheat on her ! Your wife will be in shock but also grateful that your not sleeping with sister/best friend or mother that no matter what you bought it will be irrelevant as she will so happy to not have lost you to another woman .

ok instead of killing me u like to be beaten to death now???

Sound advise! I believe this approach is all in the execution... Ill practice :rofl:

I joked around with a GF once that I was doing her sister. Her reaction? Why wasn't she invited?!?!? :twitch:

Latest Posts

Back