1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. BHarry

BHarry The Eclectic Collector

I posted my first pair of Badmans in the general Oakley purchases thread. This time thought I would move to the X-metal thread. I know it's not fully agreed upon but Oakley calls them X-metals :idk: and I don't think there's going to be a neXt-metal section anytime soon...
    I do like the fit and feel of these and this is the color way I liked from the beginning.
    I feel Bad, am I lost??? - image.jpg I feel Bad, am I lost??? - image.jpg I feel Bad, am I lost??? - image.jpg I feel Bad, am I lost??? - image.jpg I feel Bad, am I lost??? - image.jpg
    I feel Bad, am I lost??? - image.jpg I feel Bad, am I lost??? - image.jpg
    I just had to add something made with titanium...:behindsofa: I feel Bad, am I lost??? - image.jpg I feel Bad, am I lost??? - image.jpg

EIZOHK, CarGuy, dragonvoi and 2 others like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

It is the better looking of the new neXt Metals duo and certainly very comfortable.

Brian Nickell and BHarry like this.
  3. discostu

discostu Oakley Expert Premium Member

I also like the nose bridge attachment with the top bolts, which gives a nod to the Romeo 1.
    I'll be having a pair for sure..... I'll see how much they are when we hit the Florida Outlet Mall or maybe even inside Universal :)

4. Joe306sc

Joe306sc Oakley Beginner

Do you think aluminum in this a metal line was purely for cost savings, or is there really a benefit to aluminum over titanium I am not seeing? Nice collection by the way...

5. BHarry

BHarry The Eclectic Collector

Thank you. Yeah, I think the material/fabrication cost was the major factor in the change. These are much lighter than the true X-metals, but I think that would be about the only benefit to the aluminum.

6. dingo ate my baby

dingo ate my baby I should Work at Oakley

Make sure its a o store not a vault, as vaults don't carry them.. I was at the 4 in Orlando area.. 2 vaults and 2 O-stores..see if you can use f&f too,maybe ?

Last edited: 4/4/15
    discostu likes this.
  7. discostu

discostu Oakley Expert Premium Member

Cheers, thanks for the info! :)

8. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Nice!

BHarry likes this.
  9. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Great color combination on this pair. They are really light and comfortable. I like the comparison shot with the XS.

BHarry likes this.
  10. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Great pairs bro.

BHarry likes this.