• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Guess This Counts

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I realized last night that I have a lot of pop cards, and none of them are x-metal related. Flak jacket, MLB editions, etc. Maybe 15 more than what are in the pictures. Do they even have Juliet or XX or mars display cards?

Thanks guys. I think I spent an hour just looking at it last night. Looks a lot better than the 3rd party case I was using before. Probably cause I can see what is in it better.

Talismanx- do you have a link to the stand you bought? If you can't tell from the pictures, what it is sitting on now is too small.

Sure do... NYVOLL Nightstand - green/white - IKEA
The top is just a glass sheet sitting on top of the box. I did not put that on since the O case covers it almost completely. Here is how it looks. (Don't know why my iPhone camera put some "lines" on the front there are none there).
kBNZc.jpg

That looks great. Thanks for the link. Figures they don't ship to APO addresses. Another $50 freight forwarding charge. :blink:

Mine looks cluttered after seeing yours.

:laugh: That is because that is all I have except 2 watches that have cases to tall for the case. I was actually looking to see if I can drill holes to raise 1 of the shelves. Then it will be cluttered with the huge TBII box. I figure once this one gets to small... i"ll either slow down or get a bigger one. Who am I kidding?

BTW. the Ikea weighs literally 50lbs. It is build SOLID.

I think it was $700 shipped. New in the box. Not a steal, but I don't have a local Craig's List to look for deals. I'm happy with it.

Back