• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Hope This Might Help The Customizers Around Here

Soap

Oakley Beginner
Israel
I looked around for X metal stuff, and i came across this :
oakley replacement rubbers Philippines - 2501251
In short - this guy has unobtanium in a variety of colors including white which i saw some1 was looking for, and i'm not so sure about the pricing compared to Ebay but there's a nice variety to choose from.
I've never purchased anything from sullit, so i have no idea how the proceedings are there, or if the seller is good or not, but if some1 is huntin' for some kind of exotic unobtanium this might be it - claimed to be Authentic BTW.
Best of luck

**Edit : seems to ship internationally - but it ain't cheap **
Also says he's got Romeo unobtaniums - dunno if he ment the nose bombs as well

Whoa! Tripped out at first when I saw the price...then realized it's in Pesos. Haha! I'm with BriP, I'd like to hear feedback from anyone who's dealt with Sulit.

I have a set of black Romeo 1 ENK NIB if people are struggling to find them.

actually from alphawex stuff selling (link of seller's site) is pretty high compared from buying direct from oakley's warehouse here in manila (meera enterprises to be exact).

You could get a one whole pair of White Ichiro Rubbers (Nosebombs, temples 15,25,50 size & earsocks) for only P1200 pesos or $20. I buy my rubbers directly from oakley or thru my friend aaron (another reseller) w/c he sells quite cheap too. Oh last but not least they're all authentic unobtanium rubbers from oakley since most resellers got stuff directly from them. Also guys if you check my flickr collection all of my rubbers are multi-colored on some x-metals.

actually from alphawex stuff selling (link of seller's site) is pretty high compared from buying direct from oakley's warehouse here in manila (meera enterprises to be exact).

You could get a one whole pair of White Ichiro Rubbers (Nosebombs, temples 15,25,50 size & earsocks) for only P1200 pesos or $20. I buy my rubbers directly from oakley or thru my friend aaron (another reseller) w/c he sells quite cheap too. Oh last but not least they're all authentic unobtanium rubbers from oakley since most resellers got stuff directly from them. Also guys if you check my flickr collection all of my rubbers are multi-colored on some x-metals.

where is the oakley warehouse located bro? i like to go there sometimes :D..

Back