• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I would like more information about this Juliet and which edition

GabrielRibeiro1312

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Good morning everyone, I would like to have more information about Juliet and her price, I have little information about her. Thank you

71166EE9-9356-4CAB-80C7-F9191BA5E042.jpeg

9DF3D088-4307-4CC3-8D21-D3444EE2CB16.jpeg

BC6B7326-51D4-4A6A-888B-F0669AD9CDE3.jpeg

ADC846A2-9144-4B65-AEC4-067D78D3C188.jpeg

Japan release Plasma with TI clear. looks to be in good condition except for the foam residue. $500 is fair, +100-150 more with the right buyer.

Most will say this is the "cheaper" one as the JPPO has hammerstems and demands a premium.

The problem with these is they are collector's items but are not that functional as far as sunglasses go.

Japan release Plasma with TI clear. looks to be in good condition except for the foam residue. $500 is fair, +100-150 more with the right buyer.

Most will say this is the "cheaper" one as the JPPO has hammerstems and demands a premium.

The problem with these is they are collector's items but are not that functional as far as sunglasses go.
I understand, just so I can explain, I would make an exchange, with my MM Red 2g for this Juliet Clear plus 400$, what would be your opinion on it?

I dont think they will go up in price as rare as they are they are just show-piece unless you wanna just walk around in clear glasses to look cool lol. they have been hitting a ceiling of about $700 for perfect new sets. only people who want them in their collection are your target for these and if they get impatient enough to cough up the $.

I think the MM are going up in price for complete like new examples and those could go for $1,400 for unused ones on average. so if you are Trading This Juliet & $400 vs a Used Red MM, I think that would be fair.

If the MM is in perfect condition and has the instruments of time "coin" the Juliet trader would have to add at least $200 cash.

I dont think they will go up in price as rare as they are they are just show-piece unless you wanna just walk around in clear glasses to look cool lol. they have been hitting a ceiling of about $700 for perfect new sets. only people who want them in their collection are your target for these and if they get impatient enough to cough up the $.

I think the MM are going up in price for complete like new examples and those could go for $1,400 for unused ones on average. so if you are Trading This Juliet & $400 vs a Used Red MM, I think that would be fair.

If the MM is in perfect condition and has the instruments of time "coin" the Juliet trader would have to add at least $200 cash.
Pretty much what I told OP on FB, great to look at- not much to look through. But if you have everything else and this is what is left to be added, then it is what it is.

Back