• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Ichiro polished blue complete with serials

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you guys really hung this thread to dry. It is examples like this that make me wonder why replies on for sale threads are even active.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Wow, you guys really hung this thread to dry. It is examples like this that make me wonder why replies on for sale threads are even active.
It really went wrong when details like location where left out and that the OP has no PayPal but didn't post that crucial info.

Username Hidden said:
Well, I'm PMing with the guy, and he might be for real. We'll see. Never underestimate
i dont think 250$ will nail it

Username Hidden said:
It really went wrong when details like location where left out and that the OP has no PayPal but didn't post that crucial info.
Some people have had a sense of humour by-pass. I would expect to have the P*ss taken if I tried to sell like that.

Username Hidden said:
Get over yourself dude.

Username Hidden said:
Ok, so Keane maybe made a misstep in not offering a payment method with buyer protection but let's wait and see how it pans out.

Those replies with an openly mocking tone I find unnecessary and a bit distasteful. Nobody has committed any money to this yet and if nothing comes of it, no harm has been done. If someone can do the deal, that's a great price.
And nobody should! Are you willing to commit? Send your money now and lets see if he delivers them to you.

Well we both have diffrences..something like how our family raised us..knowing whats right and wrong and etc..a nice guy had it around $220 and its fine with me..we did meet ups..to those who want it u can try il give you the details were to contact him..u ll have to ask if he is willing to sell it..by the way thanks alot guys.

Heres a post on his way home

2015-08-16_07.33.55.jpg
2015-08-16_07.33.55.jpg

We tried several serious buyers purchase by bank transfer and did not want to, you've sold since then closes the tread and the controversy is over, is advice @keane if you do not like people mocks your tread do not take them for fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.