1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. gs300

gs300 Oakley Collector

I have been out of the country for a job I got 2 months ago. I had training in India and that was eye opening for me. I just wanted to say I'm back

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome back.

3. Rubyskull

Rubyskull Ichiro addict

welcome back my friend
    i've sent you text and no answer
    now i know why

4. gs300

gs300 Oakley Collector

Hey Martin man it was bad over there. Cellphones cost a fortune to use and I wasn't about to pay those rates. my cheap@ss

5. doowutchyalike

doowutchyalike Oakley Enthusiast

Dude give us some details on what you were doing...

6. gs300

gs300 Oakley Collector

I was training for injection molding of flex films. simple terms super large rolls of package plastic slips for ups, the clear plastic packaging slips. we do other things but can't say. 8 other guys from my area were sent to India with me. we all will be the lead trainers for the presses. Our plant is currently being finished up. We are starting the training this week going to be rough few weeks. It was crazy I had just gotten back from Destin FL and 1 week later I'm in India. Lucked out and got this job. Not fun being away from my family especially a wife that is expecting to give birth in Feb. Gotta do what I gotta do to keep bills paid.

7. doowutchyalike

doowutchyalike Oakley Enthusiast

Nice! I've always wanted to visit overseas to places like that. Welcome home.

8. Ryan_C

Ryan_C Oakley Beginner

Welcome back! Sounds like you got lucky with a decent job. Keep up the good work, there's some deals out there for X Metal!