• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm going to do a way better intro

Trucker360

Last of the cowboys
New castle
Ok 27, truck driver. I enjoy my 2 daughters and cb radios. My hobbies include. CB radio, guns,hunting, trucks, big trucks(semi like I drive) and a host of other things. I'm really looking for deals while here and am trying to do the 15 post thing. I'm very frugal with my money as its very tight. So glasses I'm interested in are gen 1 straight. I'll post a pic. monsterdogs, and a pair of the newest straights in camo with blue o and bands. Now a quick question. Would anyone cardone the buying of fakes just to see how a particular model fits. Just an idea. And I currently own a pair of crankshafts

Screenshot_20160825-163331.png

Screenshot_20160822-121738.png

Screenshot_20160821-032300.png

fakes do not give you the same feel and fit. originals are cheaper to try anyways. get a good deal, sell them for more! Buy some fakes, throw them away!

you decide.

anyways, excellent choices! I actually have some authentic straights that you may be interested in, let's talk after you get exchange access.

8xkj.jpg

lt4j8.jpg

fakes do not give you the same feel and fit. originals are cheaper to try anyways. get a good deal, sell them for more! Buy some fakes, throw them away!

you decide.

anyways, excellent choices! I actually have some authentic straights that you may be interested in, let's talk after you get exchange access.

View attachment 273811

View attachment 273812
Not really. I prefer black iridium and not fond of flames. Just tired of black. I had a fake pair of gen 1 straights in that darker blue and want another pair. A real pair

No one on this forum condones buying fakes for anything. We have better things to do with our money than to buy fake products.

I hear you when you say that money is tight. You'll either learn how to bargain hunt, wait for a sale, or just save your money. While you may score a deal or two on the forum, it isn't the only source... And deals are getting scarcer IMO.

Sent from Q's Note5

No one on this forum condones buying fakes for anything. We have better things to do with our money than to buy fake products.

I hear you when you say that money is tight. You'll either learn how to bargain hunt, wait for a sale, or just save your money. While you may score a deal or two on the forum, it isn't the only source... And deals are getting scarcer IMO.

Sent from Q's Note5
10$ for a general fitment or 180$ and not liking them.......just my thought

10$ for a general fitment or 180$ and not liking them.......just my thought
Not sure how the $10 shops operate, but the $180 Oakley has a solid return policy.

I will never buy a fake just to get a fit. I'd just go to a store that sells Oakley and try it on.

Sent from Q's Note5

Not sure how the $10 shops operate, but the $180 Oakley has a solid return policy.

I will never buy a fake just to get a fit. I'd just go to a store that sells Oakley and try it on.

Sent from Q's Note5
Well don't have stores with oakleys in a 80 mile radius. And I doubt they'll return customs

Latest Posts

Back