• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm in trouble

OakleyPunk

Oakley Beginner
Went on a little spree and added to the collection yesterday. Grabbed a couple of related stuff and took a cell pic on the bed. Makes the king size look like a twin.
Wife came home right after I took it....BUSTED. If she saw all the O stuff I'd be in deeper crap.

SmallAddiction2.jpg

You can just sneeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaak those display cases in without her noticing. When she notices and goes when did those get here? You can be like.....they have been here for MONTHS!!! Shows how much you pay attention to MY STUFF!

You can just sneeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaak those display cases in without her noticing. When she notices and goes when did those get here? You can be like.....they have been here for MONTHS!!! Shows how much you pay attention to MY STUFF!

I like the way you think my friend. haha
I did that with my juliets. Took her awhile to figure out I have 5 pairs.

I do this all the time. In fact I went to pick up my display case this weekend (took her with me) and she still hasn't noticed we now have a 6' tall display case in the spare bedroom. Lol. In all seriousness though she did know we were after a case (not sure how happy she was about it)but she was unaware of the new pair of XS on my face and how long I had them. When she asked i shook it off as if I'd had them for sometime and she had just not noticed. She is about to be on complete shock when I start to unbox my collection to fill the new display case.

Latest Posts

Back