• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Inbox

kronin323

Font of Useless Knowledge
Austin, TX
Apologies if this is answered elsewhere and I couldn't find it...

I've run into or heard of a number of situations where a member's inbox was full. I have some questions:

- What is the max limitation to an inbox? Any different for premium members?

- If you're willing to explain, why is there a max limitation? System limitation or some strategic reason?

- Do members receive any notification that their inbox is full? If not, they should - it seems like I often see public messages of one member trying to let another member know they're trying to PM but the inbox is full...

Thanks for your time.

If I remember correctly, non-premium members can have a total of 40 messages in their inbox and won't receive any notifications that it is full. The only way to see is to check their inbox from time to time or clear out redundant messages.

Premium members have unlimited storage and I guess that's one of the perks of paying your membership.

If I remember correctly, non-premium members can have a total of 40 messages in their inbox and won't receive any notifications that it is full. The only way to see is to check their inbox from time to time or clear out redundant messages.

Premium members have unlimited storage and I guess that's one of the perks of paying your membership.

Yeah, I though premium members had unlimited storage but it seems like some of these "inbox full" messages were directed towards premium members. I wasn't paying close attention to that, though, so I could be wrong...

I'll check into it. But yeah, Premium Members should have unlimited inboxes. Though if they message a member, who has a full inbox, it won't go through.