1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

Flak Jacket XLJ Black/Black Iridium for -61$ thru CC
    Flak jacket XLJ Matte Brown Smpke/Gold Iridium from Freeport Vault
    Blue Woven Button down (BBQ-as O employees here call em) shirt..thats act the only stuff I could buy but I sure made wife happy with her stuff and she also got a RX pair of O Frames
    People here would have died to see some of the Froggies I saw at smaller shops canadian Only dark Navy Clear(or purple..dark in there ) frogs, Matte Grey with Ruby Frogs and I also saw a Blue Chrome Frogs from over a year ago and..a neon looking green Froggie...Looking at CC bill Happy I am not a Frogs person but if u get to Kennebunkport/Ogunquit/York Beach and are -check every surf and sand shop...I was shocked... also saw the artist series with white/Spiders on it ...gascans or Larger I think....sorry I looked for matte text Rigs for the people seeking No holiday stuff at all...nice Vault not a lot of D/E but good people there who remembered what I bought last year(Tort/Titanium MD's)... and some surprises..the Vault T shirt selection usually kills O stores...

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

I think I have just died - somebody from Canada hook me up, I want all these Frogskins!

3. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

i totally agree with piper on the Vault T shirt selection.
    all these frogs damn . . . it´s time to make a trip to Cananda!

4. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

I was at the Freeport Vault on Tuesday. It is a nice store. I have got to ask you what "CC" means?

5. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

ah ...Thru credit Card co. I get reward $ so for ex- SJ's are 77 BNIB Flaks are 89...They usually stick to black and brown though which most people don't go for on here and usually have 25-40 pair..they did have Half JaX Black w/ Fire though and a couple white selections No artist or anything...I also get discounts on luggage and few things...they were waiting for me when I got home Brown smoke I got at Vault...it is nice and I loved it was EMPTY monday night