• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Incredibly Small Acquisitions From Vacation/rewards

the piper

I should Work at Oakley
CT
Flak Jacket XLJ Black/Black Iridium for -61$ thru CC
Flak jacket XLJ Matte Brown Smpke/Gold Iridium from Freeport Vault
Blue Woven Button down (BBQ-as O employees here call em) shirt..thats act the only stuff I could buy but I sure made wife happy with her stuff and she also got a RX pair of O Frames
People here would have died to see some of the Froggies I saw at smaller shops canadian Only dark Navy Clear(or purple..dark in there ) frogs, Matte Grey with Ruby Frogs and I also saw a Blue Chrome Frogs from over a year ago and..a neon looking green Froggie...Looking at CC bill Happy I am not a Frogs person but if u get to Kennebunkport/Ogunquit/York Beach and are -check every surf and sand shop...I was shocked... also saw the artist series with white/Spiders on it ...gascans or Larger I think....sorry I looked for matte text Rigs for the people seeking No holiday stuff at all...nice Vault not a lot of D/E but good people there who remembered what I bought last year(Tort/Titanium MD's)... and some surprises..the Vault T shirt selection usually kills O stores...

People here would have died to see some of the Froggies I saw at smaller shops canadian Only dark Navy Clear(or purple..dark in there ) frogs, Matte Grey with Ruby Frogs and I also saw a Blue Chrome Frogs from over a year ago and..a neon looking green Froggie...Looking at CC bill Happy I am not a Frogs person but if u get to Kennebunkport/Ogunquit/York Beach and are -check every surf and sand shop...I was shocked

I think I have just died - somebody from Canada hook me up, I want all these Frogskins!

i totally agree with piper on the Vault T shirt selection.
all these frogs damn . . . it´s time to make a trip to Cananda!

Flak Jacket XLJ Black/Black Iridium for -61$ thru CC
Flak jacket XLJ Matte Brown Smpke/Gold Iridium from Freeport Vault
Blue Woven Button down (BBQ-as O employees here call em) shirt..thats act the only stuff I could buy but I sure made wife happy with her stuff and she also got a RX pair of O Frames
People here would have died to see some of the Froggies I saw at smaller shops canadian Only dark Navy Clear(or purple..dark in there ) frogs, Matte Grey with Ruby Frogs and I also saw a Blue Chrome Frogs from over a year ago and..a neon looking green Froggie...Looking at CC bill Happy I am not a Frogs person but if u get to Kennebunkport/Ogunquit/York Beach and are -check every surf and sand shop...I was shocked... also saw the artist series with white/Spiders on it ...gascans or Larger I think....sorry I looked for matte text Rigs for the people seeking No holiday stuff at all...nice Vault not a lot of D/E but good people there who remembered what I bought last year(Tort/Titanium MD's)... and some surprises..the Vault T shirt selection usually kills O stores...

I was at the Freeport Vault on Tuesday. It is a nice store. I have got to ask you what "CC" means?

ah ...Thru credit Card co. I get reward $ so for ex- SJ's are 77 BNIB Flaks are 89...They usually stick to black and brown though which most people don't go for on here and usually have 25-40 pair..they did have Half JaX Black w/ Fire though and a couple white selections No artist or anything...I also get discounts on luggage and few things...they were waiting for me when I got home Brown smoke I got at Vault...it is nice and I loved it was EMPTY monday night

Latest Posts

Back