• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero in my Life

JoshAD330

Oakley Enthusiast
Well, I have wanted to get my hands on the Infinite Hero Radars for a while. Oakley does not offer this pair anymore but luckily I got a brand new pair at a great price from a trustworthy seller on Ebay. They came with original box, papers, poster, microfiber bag, and pin. However, when you buy these frames from Ebay the Infinite Hero Foundation does not get a share of the profits . It would not have made any sense to me to be wearing Infinite Hero frames knowing the Infinite Hero Foundation did not get a share of the purchase price. So I decided to make a donation and in the process got the 2015 Infinite Hero Foundation Challenge coin. A donation of $100 or more will get you this coin. So it is a win win: you get to donate to a noble cause and in the process you get a cool enameled IF Challenge coin. Here are some pics
004.JPG
007.JPG
006.JPG
002.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice! Love the IH line up. Very well displayed to!
Thank you. I just ordered a coin display holder case with stand so I can display the IH coin even better and both sides of the coin can be seen. I also want to get the Infinite Hero Half Jackets and switch the gray lenses they come with for violet lenses to make it look even cooler. :)

I just had a pb1 painted to be IH theme. I ll maybe post pics today. But i love the IH colorway. Very cool! And the coin holder will be great!