1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Infinite hero Juliet Bnib - image.jpeg View attachment 257813 Infinite hero Juliet Bnib - image.jpeg Infinite hero Juliet Bnib - image.jpeg Infinite hero Juliet Bnib - image.jpeg Infinite hero Juliet Bnib - image.jpeg Ih Juliet sticker on lenses. In unused shape only tried on for a pic. Had a repaired screw that is tip top now. Asking 750$->700$!. (SOLD) .No scratches 10/10 lenses and frame and rubber also box is great. Using original sellers pictures. Nothing changed. Except fixed screw.

Last edited by a moderator: 9/7/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    May i see a pic of repaired screw. I saw these posted before and wasn't sure how much to get x man to fix. its the last of my holy grail.. (ok.. one of them!)

thanks

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

Last edited by a moderator: 8/21/16
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous I believe in babies, music, magic and mom and dad

Rating:
    100%
    How the heck did that screw get like that with the sticker still on the lens ??

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The original seller from eBay. Had the wrong tool according to the person I got it from. Some people just shouldn't own x metals.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bnib Juliet IH are going to dissapeared faster then any other juliets. Last chance to get a clean one!!

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    don't put it off , just put it on.

Last edited by a moderator: 7/25/16
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump