1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Next time I will pay for next day air!!! But I am glad it finally arrived. I did notice the nose bridge is not as tight as alot of my Juliets are. I compared this new pair to at least 10 pairs of Juliets to see if it was just me or my head shrunk! If anyone else notices that there IH Juliet appears to be loose in the nosebridge area let me know. Maybe its the way the new ones are coming ? I have not bought a "New" Juliet direct from Oakley in a while as I have alot of the combos... I don't feel comfortable with these like this but I know there are a few members here that just received theres. Let me know...

Infinite Hero Juliet Finally Arrived!! - img0588r.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

I just bought two pairs from Oakley direct within the last couple weeks: The IH Juliet and a Polished Fire Polarized. Both are looser than my original pair i bought in 2000 and my Ichiro Juliets i bought off CL. I also picked up a Ducati Juliet from the Vault and thought they were kinda loose, but i just thought that was because it was at the vault and maybe it's been through a few hands to try on. I wanna say the newer Juliets seem a bit looser.

In any case, congrats! They are a SWEET pair :smile:

3. xmetalmaniac

I dont feel as bad now...Whew!!!!!! I was almost ready to send them back. None of my Juliets are like this.

4. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

My experience is they are looser the newer they are....soon Oakley will charge $100 for tune ups and make them so you need one every year. Like Juliets though...nice to see a new color combo. Congrats

5. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

sweet violet iridium eyes on the juliet. :)

6. xmetalmaniac

When I stop to think about it, I have not purchased a pair of Juliets directly from Oakley in a long time. Most of them I have obtained are online from stores, or from vaults, and I would say that they are old stock.

7. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

What's the small box for?

8. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

what small box?

9. doowutchyalike

doowutchyalike Oakley Enthusiast

That's part of the original box, it comes apart.

10. OBlazer

OBlazer Oakley Enthusiast

Does that infinite hero poster come with every pair? or is it exclusive to the juliets?