• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Infinite Hero Juliet (may Part It Out)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have a pr of IH Juliet's that I got sometime ago on the forum. These where worn a few times prior to my getting them, been in the box since I got them. I'm only interested in trading for New or Like New, complete x-metals and hard to find x- metal items. I'm also considering parting these out as listed below if there is enough interest. Plz pm me trade or cash offers
image.jpg
image.jpg

a)Frames are perfect, even tight for an IH.

b)Lenses look great! They do have some specs that are visible under very close scrutiny. Do not affect vision.

c) Rubbers are like new. Spares still sealed in the bag

d) Box and papers. The box has the white label. The other half of outer sleeve is has some wear and isn't original to set. (Seller failed :-( to mention this).

e)IH bag

f) Enameled coin

Some people reacted to this post.
Cheater lol. Hmm

Username Hidden said:
Cheater lol. Hmm
Didn't want you to be late this time. ;)

Username Hidden said:

I appreciate you thinking of me, but the only complete/LNIB/BNIB I have to offer is my 'SIX, and I have 3 pending offers on that. I'll PM you to discuss the $ option...

Username Hidden said:
I appreciate you thinking of me, but the only complete/LNIB/BNIB I have to offer is my 'SIX, and I have 3 pending offers on that. I'll PM you to discuss the $ option...
I guess I could make that trade! :)

Username Hidden said:
I appreciate you thinking of me, but the only complete/LNIB/BNIB I have to offer is my 'SIX, and I have 3 pending offers on that. I'll PM you to discuss the $ option... I guess I could make that trade!

Sure, I'll make that trade - your IH + $1400 F&F, I'll cover the shipping and insurance!

Pmd

SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.