1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi everyone, a few weeks ago I purchased these beautiful Juliets but they are too unique for me. I do not have where to display them and do not want to damage them by wearing them.

So I have decided to let them go.

I would like to trade them for a Pitboss 1 plus 150us. Or if you want instead of the 200us some extra lenses for the Pitboss or juliets.

I would like to sell them for 650us but I could lower the price in exchange for some Juliet lenses

You must know that I am based in Spain and that it is my first time ever selling or exchanging anything.

Infinite Hero Juliets For Sale Or Trade - a2y7y5uh.jpg Infinite Hero Juliets For Sale Or Trade - 6y8ysasu.jpg Infinite Hero Juliets For Sale Or Trade - 2any7yse.jpg Infinite Hero Juliets For Sale Or Trade - gepagydu.jpg Infinite Hero Juliets For Sale Or Trade - yma9yjev.jpg Infinite Hero Juliets For Sale Or Trade - uzepese4.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Some more
    Pics Infinite Hero Juliets For Sale Or Trade - 3evese7y.jpg Infinite Hero Juliets For Sale Or Trade - urybuduj.jpg Infinite Hero Juliets For Sale Or Trade - ahysa5ud.jpg Infinite Hero Juliets For Sale Or Trade - 8y7y3u9a.jpg Infinite Hero Juliets For Sale Or Trade - 5a6u5u3a.jpg Infinite Hero Juliets For Sale Or Trade - 7ugezena.jpg

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The Juliets are brand new, never worn except in the shop and for the picture. I have not even cleaned the lenses for being afraid of scratching them. The Juliets are 10 out of 10. Same with the box 10/10.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Which pit bosses are you looking for. We can probably work something out

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Gen 1, black, preferably mate. But I really have not thought too much about it... :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    sucks they marked up the box.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Luckily is just the bottom of the box, you cannot see it when in display.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    We just found a new home for them... Thank you all for your interest :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.