1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have two sets of infinite Hero Split Jacket lenses- Violet Iridium and Grey. They are both brand new, never used. They have the little cross emblem etched on them.

Asking $90 shipped for the set.

I can provide pics if interested.

Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Ugh I want the glasses to lol

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. Sorry, the glasses were used as a base for a couple of nice custom setups, one of which is at the bottom of the Hudson...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well that sucks.:(

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Can you tell me which part so I can go diving for them? LOL!

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used the dark grey IH frames with matte jaws, thru bolts and icons for one pair. For the second, deceased pair I put the purple thru bolts and gloss black jaws on my matte black frames and sandblasted the whole thing to even out the finish. They had Black iridium vented lenses, and I lost them off Croton Point while rolling my sea kayak last year. A sad day...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    off topic on this but I think the wind jacket kit would prevent you losing another frame because it has the head strap.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Is this still available?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Here's my money, thanks

Rating:
    100%
    Money sent