• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Infinite Hero Split Jacket Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have two sets of infinite Hero Split Jacket lenses- Violet Iridium and Grey. They are both brand new, never used. They have the little cross emblem etched on them.

Asking $90 shipped for the set.

I can provide pics if interested.

Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
Ugh I want the glasses to lol

Lol. Sorry, the glasses were used as a base for a couple of nice custom setups, one of which is at the bottom of the Hudson...

Pm sent.

Username Hidden said:
Lol. Sorry, the glasses were used as a base for a couple of nice custom setups, one of which is at the bottom of the Hudson...
Well that sucks.:(

Username Hidden said:
Can you tell me which part so I can go diving for them? LOL!

I used the dark grey IH frames with matte jaws, thru bolts and icons for one pair. For the second, deceased pair I put the purple thru bolts and gloss black jaws on my matte black frames and sandblasted the whole thing to even out the finish. They had Black iridium vented lenses, and I lost them off Croton Point while rolling my sea kayak last year. A sad day...

off topic on this but I think the wind jacket kit would prevent you losing another frame because it has the head strap.

Is this still available?

Money sent