1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. racs09

racs09 Oakley Enthusiast

I freaking love this pair! Still waiting for the IH Microbag in the mail. But now i want an IH Juliet even more.. Infinite Hero Themed Juliet! - e2edaga2.jpg Infinite Hero Themed Juliet! - 2ysadate.jpg Infinite Hero Themed Juliet! - ysagyha4.jpg Infinite Hero Themed Juliet! - 6ena2ate.jpg

Cargo, Brett28 and del518 like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. i am rich

i am rich The Silly Collector!

Nice

3. racs09

racs09 Oakley Enthusiast

Thanks bro!

4. AngelAir

AngelAir Oakley Collector

Looks good!
    You probably don't want to know about the NIB IH Juliet that was on Ebay today for $500 though.

5. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Did u get em?

6. AngelAir

AngelAir Oakley Collector

Nope! I don't buy sunglasses to sit in a box. I wear Julies everyday of the year.
    Last pr I had new in the box was a polished pr that I found too nice to wear. I gave them to a young man I had taken under my wing when he turned 16. :)

7. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Wish I would have saw it

8. racs09

racs09 Oakley Enthusiast

it's good bro! Im waiting on a pair already. Hope it goes through. But i did not see it on ebay today

9. emjaycee23

emjaycee23 Vocare Ad Regnum

Sweet set-up bro..nice

10. racs09

racs09 Oakley Enthusiast

Update: Finally received Infinite Hero Microbags from the mail. Microbags from FGG, IH rubbers from Quattro4444, and plasma/violet iridium juliets from Infinite Hero. Infinite Hero Themed Juliet! - umu9yju8.jpg Infinite Hero Themed Juliet! - ypazarup.jpg Infinite Hero Themed Juliet! - a9eza7ah.jpg Infinite Hero Themed Juliet! - ujadehas.jpg

Krank likes this.