• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero

Our local stores just got them 2 days ago and have almost sold out already. Luckily they'll get replenishment but who knows how long that will take.

That's the first one I have seen on eBay but what a joke... The glass cost $120 brand new and is readily available pretty much. I have sold over a dozen of them now in my shop. Can't stand the people who jack prices up for no reason.

I just got my infinite hero radar paths and I must say one of my favorite radar color combos....I was first iffy about them until I saw them in person but when I put them on they looked awesome....I'm happy with this purchase

i will hit next week my store. hope that they still have them!
otherwise i will order them @oakley.com

or i just buy them on ebay for such a wierd $179 or i hit the buy it now
hi hi
:lol:

@oaks90 post some pics please...

even if o runs out they will eventually get more dont get scalped for 50 bucks unless its the last resort!...

slvrdragn69 said:
That's the first one I have seen on eBay but what a joke... The glass cost $120 brand new and is readily available pretty much. I have sold over a dozen of them now in my shop. Can't stand the people who jack prices up for no reason.

Ya, that's what makes it difficult for the collectors. I don't mind it on pieces like a Flores where the seller probably paid that much for it in the first place. However, to simply buy them at retail to sell them at a profit on ebay and scalping the collectors really gets to me! :x

that´s the to make money.....
if the collector can´t use the world wide web not right
hmmm
his fault :(

But scalping on stuff still available is not right...and for example my local store doesnt know if they'll get Infinite Hero at all..too big for me but for those that want them they may not realize they can still be found on line. Someone who charges 170 for a 120 piece still being made isn't very honorable even tho its legal...

don´t get it to serious!
even collectors try to get some money out of his rare items....

those fuel cell is still avaible and if somebody will pay $170 for it because he can search just ebay...... hmmmm