• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Interesting Mars

They are fakes. qtrain23 talks about them in the Fakes Inquiry thread in the Sunglasses Discussion. Look at the sellers other items....all fakes.

I saw this one and the others he is selling. Didn't look right, dark blurry photos. Low feedback although positive, nothing for Oakley sales. From O-Review the Crater was only available with black iridium and no mention that these are custom. The dark black with polished rivets also look suspicious. The Pit Boss he is selling has red icons, looks cool but not real.

I did the same background seller research that Oakley-olic did and felt the same way.
I did not check the fakes thread first.
Might be a good colorway for an XMan custom if someone has a decrepit Crater lying about, tho.

The X Man can do a nice custom black Mars..... His black is really nice... Look at my Black/Ruby.....I'm thinking about it.....

amebygur.jpg

It's called Satin Black but isn't really shiny. It's definately alot darker than OEM Carbon. But it's also not a dull, flat black with no sheen. It looks really nice.

Back