• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

International shipping help!

crazywayne311

I should Work at Oakley
757 VA
I’m having the worst time here and need help. It’s mostly my fault for being cheap maybe but I refuse to spend $50 to ship a 7x7x3” box to AUS!!!
Anyone have any shipping connections!?

Used Shippo and the post office refused the package. Not sure what else to do.

I’m having the worst time here and need help. It’s mostly my fault for being cheap maybe but I refuse to spend $50 to ship a 7x7x3” box to AUS!!!
Anyone have any shipping connections!?

Used Shippo and the post office refused the package. Not sure what else to do.

PayPal multi order shipping!

You have to put in the package dimensions and weight. First class Intl package service is the one you want. Least expensive and works well. There may be restrictions on the weight so be aware of that. There is a place on there where you fill out the customs declaration too. The worst part is figuring out the tariff code, but google and you can find it.

When you create the label with this service, your package will actually go to a shipping center in NY where they send it from so don’t be alarmed. The label will have a reference to your recipient. It’s honesty not too bad and never had any trouble.

PayPal multi order shipping!

You have to put in the package dimensions and weight. First class Intl package service is the one you want. Least expensive and works well. There may be restrictions on the weight so be aware of that. There is a place on there where you fill out the customs declaration too. The worst part is figuring out the tariff code, but google and you can find it.

When you create the label with this service, your package will actually go to a shipping center in NY where they send it from so don’t be alarmed. The label will have a reference to your recipient. It’s honesty not too bad and never had any trouble.
That sounds like that what I did with shippo. When I get a chance I’ll pm ya but I’m away from the box but they post office person said first class international was for an envelope not a box…

The reason I don’t ship international. I remember having to send one just a few inches bigger for $200. I used DHL though. @The Proprietary Molecule might have some tips. I know he does it often.

As much as some of y'all fuss about the US Postal Service, I use them all the time to ship to Norway, Germany, The UK and Canada on a very regular basis.

I've never had any problems at all.

It’s not really the post office being the issue but the fact they want $50 for a small box. Not trying to sound cheap but sticker shock

What’s crazy is that I went to multiple sites and they all have basically said the same price. I picked intl shipping, the country, entered in the boxes dimensions and weight and it says USPS International First class package…but the dumb ass post office employee is telling me that’s ONLY for envelopes and not for packages…

As much as some of y'all fuss about the US Postal Service, I use them all the time to ship to Norway, Germany, The UK and Canada on a very regular basis.

I've never had any problems at all.
100% agree

What’s crazy is that I went to multiple sites and they all have basically said the same price. I picked intl shipping, the country, entered in the boxes dimensions and weight and it says USPS International First class package…but the dumb ass post office employee is telling me that’s ONLY for envelopes and not for packages…
Yeah that PO employee is F.O.S. bro. FCIPS is absolutely for packages. It’s in the name 🤦‍♂️. Pmed ya back, hope you get it sorted. Worse comes to worse, drop it in a blue box and hope a competent mail carrier picks it up. The older style blue box doors open up wider FYI lol. I have scoped them out in my area and know which ones I can drop packages in.

Back