• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

I got my first pair a year ago i was starstrucked 1st with my vr46 frogskin fire iridium... Now i have jupiter lx +red and jupiter squared jade... And iwant more. Leo here from philippines

Hi everyone. I've been an Oakley enthusiast since 1987... my first 2 pairs were clear-framed Frogskins, and full-size Blades with a fire iridium lens.

I'm interested in buying a display case for my Oakley collection. I think the smallest I would consider is the 16x16x28, 2-shelf, counter display. I would be open to a larger display, if the price were right, and I could manage the transport/delivery of it.

I got my first pair a year ago i was starstrucked 1st with my vr46 frogskin fire iridium... Now i have jupiter lx +red and jupiter squared jade... And iwant more. Leo here from philippines
Hi everyone. I've been an Oakley enthusiast since 1987... my first 2 pairs were clear-framed Frogskins, and full-size Blades with a fire iridium lens.

I'm interested in buying a display case for my Oakley collection. I think the smallest I would consider is the 16x16x28, 2-shelf, counter display. I would be open to a larger display, if the price were right, and I could manage the transport/delivery of it.

welcome to the forum bros!! and leo join our network: Oakley Philippines Network | Page 58 | Oakley Forum

Hi everyone, new to the site. I'm also an Oakley nut. I have a few pairs of glasses but I really concentrate on shoes, clothing, and luggage. The wife is always busting my chops but she doesn't understand. Oh well, maybe someday.

hi all , been collecting oakleys for the past 4 years, I've got a double display tower with 38 pairs at present. top pair being pit boss followed by my radar anti freeze.

Hi, nice to see you here! I am a faithful Oakley owner for 10+ years. I own numerous Fast Jackets and replacement lenses.

Hi, Im Dino from Philly......I collect Oaks, Frags and Watches!!!

Back